Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

..jarst chuck some curtains on cupboards @Bill16 , bit o' particle board on floor w insulation underneath, fridge for kbs, deep freeze for all the fish and wildlife lol , massive stereo, gym room, ceiling fans, sum more a/c's, solar  etc  you wont know yourself !! ..

TAB
Senior Contributor

.. 14mths ago was in caravanpark that was becoming a zoo with worse and worse people moving it, could have hacked it if had to ..but ..

now can do whatever I want when I want, got decent bed, got new split ac plus another one, got wood heater, allnew wmach, fridge etc ceiling fans a godsend. just need to work on garden and bathroom next, want a bathtub and some lemon trees and herb garden hey ..

@Bill16  an no more headphones .. i just crank me little stereo lol, real good proper house set up coming hey like used to have in 80s except better .. like 12 '' woofers etc 

going to raise front fence and lock up one done day but gone the opposite for now, just leave shit open, gate 2 ft high, left open, come right it .. people were in yard leaving calling cards like playing w lids on powerpoints etc , nothing gone missing in a year tho

TAB
Senior Contributor

@Bill16  Is it more economical to buy a smaller block of land and put a kit home on it?

TAB
Senior Contributor

@Glisten @Bill16 

1. this guppy deal is prob pretty much land value
  2. this just gets Shit Done
  3. no pfaffing
  4. just Do it
  5. lock the f@rker in Eddie ...
  6. cheeba

ok thaz ..6 .. 

🙂

https://youtu.be/SiO_7LhPZFM?si=1Re485jHZWuQYJ_k

TAB
Senior Contributor

did the Captain tune u up on dumpys  @Glisten  ? something they sed sounded like they're f (?) @Captain24 

https://youtu.be/A_t59To7Snk?si=tjzgjJDd6lnTV6kT

@TAB  is for you to go to bed Tabby.

It is certainly bedtime for G.

@Captain24 is probably very busy at work.

Nighty night G

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah,  Captain doin' some tonnes .. @Glisten  @Captain24 

i'm still up here for a while . 

Manning fire and trying not to wake 'Goose' who is out to it on vintage Onkaparinga blanket lol

@TAB @Bill16 @StuF good morning cool friends, take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @Meowmy  hope your day goes okay. guess its the Real Friday today not imaginary one lol 

G'day @Bill16 @StuF 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846