Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 hey cool friends, got to goldfield after two and half hours drive. Took a while to find the motel. Went to the forests and then had a cool drink at a bakery. Then went up the rugged dirt road to a mountain lookout. Had enough

Back in hotel resting ha ha. Hope you're all cruising okay

sorry about last night @Bill16 i fell asleep. not up to a great deal mate, picked up the last of the flooring for the new kitchen. only a few pieces to go now and i can get started in a few months.

G'day sweetheart @Meowmy I really hope you enjoy weekend 

Cool mate @Jacques what sort of flooring did you get?

TAB
Senior Contributor

well it's not even Easter yet @Meowmy  lol hope the tv there is good. Maybe you could go out for a meal or get uber eats lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

re health I have 

• stopped exercising
  • got cardio appt in 5 weeks time
  • waiting to hear on results of chest scans
  • given up on cpap machine, I am struggling to breathe when awake let alone w mask and tubes

@SmilingGecko 

hey @Bill16 sorry mate, been busy, umm it is Gessami Oak Water Resistant Laminate Flooring, a nice cream/gray timber flooring.

@TAB hey tabby, just had a nap in the country afternoon sunrays. Very nice. Very good to be away from mum.  Nice and peaceful here. Hope you're okay

TAB
Senior Contributor

hope you have some nice water there @Meowmy  bit dehydrated here. slept most of day. Your mother prob prefers to be on her own, at least for a break anyways lol.

I got cat some nice mince , it seemed not to like it (?) seems to prefer sardines for humans in tom sauce , even drank the sauce lol. bit warm here. slept most of day. got a bottle of grapefruit juice , maybe put vodka in it later ha ha 

got choc easter bunnies ate 1 was ok, started double price good brand lindt one, tastes almost the same, bit sickly anyway. got hotcross buns, had one b4 , got mince fruit in it for some reason, like sultanas only not enough grr lol

anyway, its warm, got plenty of food, cat not bothering me, will hit study tomorrow til finish it most likely so at least most of 2 days think.

Enjoy your trip

I understand @TAB I'm so sorry you have to face all this stuff on your own. Its not very good when you are older and having to endure serious health issues like yours. I'm just going forward gently and not expecting much of myself for now ❤️ I know its hard for you thats why I'm trying to go easy on you and send you some kindness

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846