Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Go well @TAB !

@Meowmy  Nice start to the day. Reminds me that I have a book on setting boundaries that I need to finish, and I can stay in my PJs.

G

TAB
Senior Contributor

charging ph, loaded Anzac song on youtube, took show and tell pics, prob all stay in bag @StuF going to be 3 drink min b4 leave house think lol @Meowmy 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah See how it goes @SmilingGecko  did take note of clubhouse think in Adelaide. not sure anyone seen at local RSL 'normal' sure they think they are lol yes, I dont really identify w RSL as not really a 'veteran' and not a huge fan of Army etc . was a job for me. I imagined  're-engaging' could help me..

@TAB good luck tabby, enjoy

TAB
Senior Contributor

..leaving soon @Meowmy  should really see a psych re Army I think. Oh well. will look at that soon. Wasted Life. Thanks though

You will be ok, @TAB. The last time you went things went well. Just go and see. You could always come home again. When you have the time look up the term "pyroluria" its a blood disorder existing right through the psychiatric community. Its recognised in the USA but not here. Psychiatrists treat it overseas but its undiagnosed here but VERY prolific in our community. There is a dietician here in Australia who has a blog and you tube channel which includes stuff on pyroluria which she is an expert in. Its treated with vitamin therapy and people can go on to live normal lives free from social anxiety. I think you have had some major trauma as well as genetic traits which are consistent with this condition which mimics social anxiety.  You may want to look into it. There is hope. 

@TAB hey tabby, how are you going at RSL ?

TAB
Senior Contributor

..home again guys . think said that. Glad I went. Could have left earlier. walk home all fueled up a lot easier than walk there lol @Meowmy  @StuF 

So glad for you @TAB !!!

Well done 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846