Re: Tabaluga's

Hello @TAB you know that transit I mentioned several weeks ago when I would be sick and low on energy until sometime towards the end of next year? Well I think its kicked in. So glad I wasn't feeling too proud of my weightloss/exercise achievements. I can't exercise. Feeling ill. The transit was meant to start on April sometime will have to go back and check. But yes I was right.

Got out some Jasper out from under my pyramid.  It's known as the supreme nurturer and is great if youve had an operation or been ill for some time. Feeling the beautiful nurturing energy!

I also got out some Azurite-Malachite which helps you to roll with the ups and downs of illness. I used it on my dog when I was giving him palliative care and preparing for euthanasia. The vet said my dog was ok with everything. The Azurite-Malachite enabled him to take everything in his stride. I use Azurite-Malachite if I have illness its a great crystal to have!

hey @Bill16 going ok here mate, how are you?

Yeah good here mate @Jacques met a cool south African dude,he was riding a brand new KLR 650,we ended up yarning about bikes and cars for an hour ay

Hey @Bill16 

Been a pretty good day here thanks. You?

TAB
Senior Contributor

..feel better @StuF  ..waste of day tho, its 4pm now tho lol .am dehydrated , not sure whether cause or effect re how was feeling.

Blinkers worked perfectly on car lol , getting stalk (switch) replaced anyways .. trying to weed out 20 yo moving parts on car lol

What's cracking @StuF in a reasonably good mood today,had psychologist this morning,all good 

TAB
Senior Contributor

sounds a bit special @Oaktree  re brekkie at beach, hope the rest of your day was okay.

TAB_0-1711518508560.png

I did that , first thing thought of when you said out of breath lol ok was 285 steps. was 23 years ago and I was 40% lighter them. I struggled walking around shops today, looking bit enviously at people everywhere w gophers , although thinking if I get one, would not be able to walk at all after long, lol. Neeed to get back to walking again..

TAB
Senior Contributor

a lot better after nap, was dehydrated at least , think re before @Meowmy 

TAB
Senior Contributor

only just up again here @Bill16  walking around shops in Pirie took it out of me 

TAB
Senior Contributor

well hopefully your rocks not too radioactive @SmilingGecko  lol  was pretty bright when stuck head out last night, whats the moon doing ?

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846