Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Captain24  BAHAHA! Hilarious 😆

yeah, can be a challenge , having so much time on my hands @Captain24  but am studying this year and before was busy moving, downsizing and setting up 'new' (for me) house

too cute re dogs lol

.. Goose would take care of both of them at once with 1-2 .. they'd try to run but hes 5x as fast and stronger lolo .. @Glisten 

What are you studying @TAB 

telling myself going to be a trainer @Captain24  am about halfway through Cert IV TAE Training and Assessment 40122. started in feb this year. they say you have to bring a qual, am boilermaker 'by trade' also have lots tickets and licences could train for. Seems to be lots of jobs around atm. money is okay for some jobs as well .

@TAB  if cats ever evolve human opposable thumbs, we are in a world of trouble.

G

That sounds good @TAB. At least it’s something you can do part time and keep within your trade. 

.. i'll say .. @Glisten  can see him shake his head when gets pissed off at me etc lol 

can picture him driving one of many trains that goes past here around the clock lol

yeah, esp at lower/entry levels its seems to be a lot of contract work like might get a weeks pay one week and none the next ,say. Wouldnt bother me. so long as money coming in. not trying to get rich, just keep wolf from door.

other thing was maybe go to ft but lower paid govt place and train literacy and numeracy. that would interest me too. @Captain24 

..feeling adventurous here, going to break routine and go for drive to nearby regional city after dark. think would be 2nd time in 12 mths been here lol . usually dont leave house after 3pm ok sometimes went to shop at 630 pm lol @Glisten @Meowmy @StuF 

You doing this drive tonight @TAB ??

Great idea! I rarely drive at night either

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846