Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hi @Emelia8 

How are you?

Good afternoon @oceangirl  I'm pretty good thanks 😊🌷

Hi @Glisten @TAB @PeppyPatti ♥

Has anybody seen hide or hair of our @tonys lately?  Last I heard he was in hospital after a fall through a cellar door. But that was well over a week ago. So I am getting a little concerned for him. 🌹

@Emelia8 

Glad to hear you're good. Do you have much planned this week? I'm about to head out for a little bit. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey there @EternalFlower 💜🌺

I’m so very sorry 🫂💜

I just found your message and I’m really sorry you aren’t feeling good and safe about the forums😔

I want to gently say I do understand the raw sensitivity that comes with the recovery  process after what you’ve been through, as I have been there myself 💞 and I want to kindly and gently extend space, hope, and support to you in soft kindness for what you’re going through, and gently acknowledge the bravery and strength it takes to be so forthcoming about your experiences. 
I hope to help in reinstating that sense of being welcome, and safe, and heard, and valued, and respected, for who you are and what you bring with you, and all you give, here in this space 🙂🌺💜🫂

Please know that from our most desperate moments, each and every one of us deserves gentle care and support to regain our centre, our resilience and our sense of self - that sense of others holding hope and positivity when we can’t hold it ourselves, till there can become a time when we can hold it within…and it grows, and shines brightly once more, ready for a time when we can then share it. 
I believe here is the place you can find that emotional shelter, and we can hold that hope for you, till you feel your own hope grow. 
if I was next to you I would offer you a gentle hand and all the smiles you needed to show you there is well and truly enough care here to go around 🌺💜🙂

go gently, and please know I value you immensely 🌺💜🙂🫂

🦩💜🌺

@TAB  Woke up with the worst headache. Then went back to sleep lol

G

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey there @PeppyPatti 🙂🌺

.. I do have an odd moment here and there where I can get into high gear and really power along! Hehe 😉 🤗

Jokes aside, thanks heaps for that - I really humbly appreciate it  🤗💜🌺🙌🏻

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks heaps @oceangirl 😊🌺💜

I’ve had a really zen day today 🙂

how has your day been? I hope you’ve had a really nice one 👌🏻😊🌺

@Emelia8@TAB made the same observation, that “cellar dweller” @tonys has been MIA for a while and we are all a little concerned about him @tyme 

We all miss the man with dinner plate hands, writer, poet, novelist. Farmer and tree wrangler, who busked a guitar 🎸 like a ukulele.

He did forewarn us that he might be absent from the forum for a while.

I don’t think we expected him to be gone for what seems like, a very long time.

I hope Huckleberry and the Bookkeeper are well, healthy and happy.

Fingers crossed we get a word from the big fella soon.

G

Former-Member
Not applicable

Indeed @Glisten  💜🌺

@Former-Member 😊

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846