Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Former-Member 

No worries ! 

I've had a fairly quiet day, recovering from minor surgery. It was still a good day. 

@oceangirl  A bit of a mixed week ahead for me. A 6-monthly checkup with my oncologist, my weekly pilates and hydrotherapy sessions with my physio's. And it will be my 65th birthday mid week, for which I have no plans.

Other than that,  its back to daily walks with my little dog now that she is fully recovered from her desexing op. And the relentless rain of the past couple of weeks has let up a bit. 

Yes @Glisten I'm with you,  I miss the banter of @tonys and really hope he is home from hospital and recovering well. Miss you buddy. 

Hi everyone @TAB @PeppyPatti @Former-Member and others

@oceangirl I have 4/5s of 0 planned for this afternoon.

I hope you are doing something wonderful.

G

Sorry @oceangirl  i went off to bed for lie down.

well at least its all getting down officially and you are getting paid still (?) lost count of workplace injuries over the years I very rarely did things 'by the book' as thought would get in trouble otherwise. Glad you are going by the book.

no, thumb never was a problem, just used to notice the difference for a while then it went away

@TAB hey tabby, hope you're  okay. In chilling mode ha

after stuffing myself w snacks went and slept 3 hours here @Glisten  so there goes the weekend lol

@TAB  I nailed a box of Weet Bix lol

Truckie Scones Haha

No exercise.

Last week was massive and it didn’t really slow down.

ADHD brain 🧠 needs more rest than normal people.

G

..a box .. ??? @Glisten  I have a thing for weetbix fm childhood, but only have like 2-3x year even if do enjoy it lol

@TAB  The entire top row of the Weetbix box Tabsta.

I munched on them all day Hahaha 

My guts hate me lol

G

yeah i us. have 2 , think backed up with another 2 a few times, also used to be week 2 of dole fortnight with butter and vegemite when not eating noodles lol @Glisten  I had choc, chips , lollies today , guts does not mind that , body will tho lol. need to get fire lit at least for a bit here to warm up b4 ..going back to bed .. lol I should look to see if a movie on or some excuse to try and stay up. started watching Jacky Brown on SBS on demand this morning , but wasnt feeling it.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846