Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Whatever works @creative_writer  is what I usually say

(Obviously there's caveats, but yeah)

@StuF going to take my meds soon

Fair enough @creative_writer 

I hope you have a good night!

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @PeppyPatti 💜🌺🤗

I hope you’re doing well, and your day goes smoothly 🙂💜

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey there @EternalFlower 🙂💜

Sorry if this is butting in, however I just gently wanted to say it’s really lovely to have you back on the forum, and kindly acknowledge the resilience and strength you have in recovery 💜🌺🫂🙂

lots of hugs 🤗 

I hope your day goes easy for you 🌺

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey there @StanD ☺️🌺

I hope your day went well out and about 🙂

please - no need to apologise for when you are available; it’s lovely to see your messages anytime you feel like logging in 🤗🌺

It’s wonderful that you feel so very positive about a book club/reading (or listening to books) group - that’s so great to hear 😊🌺

@tyme  and @Jynx  I wondered if you had any further thoughts on which thread to use or if ChatWee would be possible…what do you guys think? 🙂💜

thanks so much for your kind words regarding how I feel about peer guide volunteering - it really lifts my spirits and I really appreciate it 🤗🌺

I’m more than happy to help out however I can for the book club ☺️

Have a lovely day, and hopefully there’s a special place to start sharing all about books soon! 🌺☺️

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey there @creative_writer 🙂🌺

Hope your morning is going well so far 🙂💜

how’s uni stuff progressing? I hope it’s going ok for you 🌺

From your message, I feel there’s lots of positivity in the acknowledgment of the feelings around your parents; knowing how it affects you and acknowledging how that feels sounds like a really good thing (despite being a difficult thing) ..am I seeing that rightly dearest? 🙂🌺

hoping your day goes well 💜

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey there @saturnzoon 🙂🌺

I hope your morning is going as well as can be 🤗💜

Your message is so lovely - thank you for your kind words regarding support, I really appreciate it 💜🤗🌺

yes it’s so much of a comfort to have our SANE forums family, where we can be ourselves, without judgement and with a bunch of acceptance and understanding isn’t it  😊🌺💜

I just gently want to say that it’s wonderful to see your messages - please never worry about the structure of your posts if forgetfulness is happening; the kindness and genuine care is always shining through, and it’s a privilege to read your thoughts and experiences 🌺💜🙂

take good care and I hope your day goes well 🌺

and hopefully there will be more updates regarding a book thread etc soon! 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey there @SmilingGecko 🙂🌺

that’s really nice to hear you’re feeling better physically, and I hope that continues for you 😊

The lawn might start to go dormant for a while now it’s been trimmed and the weather is cooler..? I have what it’s a stretch of the imagination to call a lawn, hehe! It’s more accurate to describe as an ornamental weed garden 🤭

sorry to hear the solar panels can’t really do their job while it’s perpetually overcast, however the vegan makeup sounds interesting - I haven’t heard of that before (I don’t use any makeup so I guess this is why I don’t know much beyond what the Avon ladies used to offer in their pink cars driving around the neighbourhood in years gone by! ☺️)

I hope your day goes well xx

Morning team forumite

Had a rough day sort of yesterday

Watched the giro ditalia last night and it felt like it was the first time for a while that I was able to switch off.

Dunno if that's healthy or not.

Anyway. Have some errands and uni this arvo.

It's about 1030 and I'm drinkin my coffee.

Have a good one
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846