Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Does anyone want to talk

as long you get do get something that helps, @Zoe7 sorry your unwell

yeah we are pretty keen I’m a bit nervous taking the kids through the airport and on the plane but I think we got it, grandparents are coming so at least if we need that extra 2 hands, but won’t ask too much they did just pay for our flights lol
But yeah it will a lot of fun we told the kids and the middle one was really confused but the big kid is a bit nervous about the plane I think
Take it as it comes

You all deserve this holiday @ArraDreaming - you the most with everything you have been through and everything you have achieved lately. I could not think of a more deserving family for such an adventure. Your kids will love it - once everyone gets over the nerves.

Ohhhh @Zoe7 thank you so much
😊
We are very excited and grateful and will be paying them back when we can, it will just be so nice to get away

🥰 Goodnight @ArraDreaming Time for bed for the Zoe household.

I reckon I was just about asleep when you sent that message last night, I hope you are feeling better today @Zoe7

Hey @Jynx how are ya
Thanks for the chat last night

can you believe my down time right now is watching my 2 kids on the Bunnings playground with a $2 coffee from the Maccas app?
man, we need this holiday lol

all just hanging by a thread

@ArraDreaming not too shabby my friend, just snackin on some country cheese haha. You're welcome bud! Always good to see your name pop up 😊

Hahaha aww mate, couldn't come soon enough eh? Few peaceful moments that still involves having to make sure none of the littleuns end up eating pavement 😂

How's work been going for ya?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C40f_mriyer/?igsh=MWU4bTBvZmJmMGVtOA== This just about sums up how tonight went, hence the emergency coffee and escape from the house…. @Jynx

Dude they will eat pavement weather we are watching them or not, it’s just how each one responds lol
one is a super crier whingy as the other one just pretends he didn’t fall and was busy looking at the floor…. “lookin at the ants” 🥸
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846