Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Bimby2
Senior Contributor

Our experience & Stories

Had a trying day today with anxiety feelings but still kept my appt with theraputic massuer as I felt this would help ease my anxious feelings. It is wise to not just dwell on our thoughts and feelings but do something practical to help manage same. I felt somewhat better after the massage but need to work on anxiety when it surfaces. Looking forward to tonight's Friday Night Feast evening and wish each forum member peace and hugs. With cheers and best wishes from Bimby2.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Our experience & Stories

I found massage some time in the 90's. Really worth it, have even qualified cert 4 in relax massage. Have a good night.

Thanks for your comment on benefits of massage. Have a good night too. Bimby2.

Hello @Bimby2, @Arjay

missed you last night xx

how are you today ??

Thank you Shaz51 for your inquiry as to how I've been and didn't get around to being as usual with the Friday Night Feast. I'm okay thank you and went with a friend to a nursing home centre to visit a friend who is celebrating a Birthday. Can be a little lonely for those learning to accustom themselves to a new environment after being so independent for many years. We brightened her day and she loved her presents.  May you enjoy a pleasant Saturday/Sunday and a wish for life's best to you and your family. Cheers and hugs from Bimby2.

Hello @Bimby2

It Can be a little lonely for those learning to accustom themselves to a new environment after being so independent for many years., yes my mum has told me she wants to stay in her home until th end

We brightened her day and she loved her presents.  , that was soo lovely , i love making people happy xx

I hope you have a good week HeartHeart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846