Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

potcrack
Casual Contributor

Christmas will you be alone , see no one ,talk to no one ? between Christmass and new year ?

Another Christmas alone in a room  .

The world has gone home for Christmas .

Christmas morning thiking of the past , Christmas day sadness alone, Chrismas night  alone .

will I be able to find some rest or awake all night . 

A week later years end and then another year of stress and sadness alone more shopping , more medcil . All ways standing on that bridge .

Another year gone Where ? 

Another year of sadness , extremely unhappiest  , hurt and pain , stress .

Another year gone where ?

Wake to another Christmas day , that will be soon over 

Christmas morning , Christmas day , Christmas night , Christmas way .

Gone for another year where ? 

if Sad Ghost Wolf wakes in a years time ?

then another Christmas day of sadness that is soon over again .

The great sadness and misery of it all

At days end just a Sad Ghost wolf fading to gray .

by Sad Ghost Wolf 2015         
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Christmas will you be alone , see no one ,talk to no one ? between Christmass and new year ?

Hi @potcrack
Thank you for sharing your writing about Christmas. I'm going to b alone and without my kids for the first time this year. It's a hard time of the year for lots of people. The forums will b here though. There are a few threads about the place about Xmas too.
Lj

Re: Christmas will you be alone , see no one ,talk to no one ? between Christmass and new year ?

Hi @potcrack, keep talking it out

Hi Lisajane, you're really gonna have to make a plan to get through this year (without your kids around), I never had that because my x doesn't believe in Christmas fuss. If you had to wake up without my children tbe n I would have been crushed. When it finally came with my son wanting to be with the unlaws - it hurt, but a good strategy that worked well for me was *having a Christmas Day with him BEFORE Christmas, the week before (big meal, exchange gifts, munchies...) Then I could face Chrissy day knowing I'd already done it. Can you do this with your kids this year.
Big hug pretty bluebird xox

@Former-Member, see above - didn't tag properly
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846