Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Thumbs up Thursday - Woohoo!

Hey @Captain24 

Thank you for the kind message! Happy to help

How are you feeling today? Got much on for the evening?

Thank you @Melbcoffeesnob 

Thinking of you today @Captain24 Thumbs up! Best of luck today 💝

Thanks @Paperdaisy 

I realise I am somewhat belated with my nomination for Thumbs Up Thursday,  given its now Friday. But its still Thursday somewhere in this big world of ours,  I think. 😊

This person and their long time continued good deeds and solid support around the forums deserves to be recognised and acknowledged. 

Thank you and a great big Thumbs Up @tonys for all of your "fabulousness".

Your presence,  your support,  your kind and gentle understanding and your ability to connect to so many,  does not go un-noticed. It is very much appreciated, certainly by me, but I can tell by many others on the forums as well. So I feel sure there would be many who would join me in nominating you for a thumbs up. 😄

Thanks for being you ♥

Emelia (and Hannah 🐶)

Totally agree @Emelia8 🙂

Thumbs up 👍 for our awesome @tonys , thank you for all your wonderful support around the forumland 

Awwww.  How kind are you.. @Emelia8 ..   My cheeks are flushed with a bouquet of happy 

emotions,   and you made ol tonys day. 

I'm sending a big bright hot air balloon filled with dancing showgirls,  singing well  wish songs for you.

Have a special day @Emelia8 ..                   your friend..        tonys.    😊

Awww gee thanks @tonys 😊🌹  I have been up in a hot air balloon once before. It was really nice,  like being in a different world. An escape from the real world. But this was a very long time ago. Just trying to figure it out,  I guess it would have been in the early to mid 1990s.

So I really appreciate the hot air balloon. Not sure what I'll do with the 💃 showgirls though. Their singing is being severely hampered thanks to Hannah 🐶 demanding their attention. And the little devil is very persuasive. Oh well,  Hannah can be entertained by the singing and dancing showgirls,  while I go hot air ballooning 🎈 

Ems

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846