Re: Not sure what to do !!!

yes @Former-Member , so I am relying on my aunty and cousin who have said they will drop in everyday and also meals on wheels 3 days a week Smiley Happyi am feeling uncertain xx

hello @Former-Member , @Owlunar , @Former-Member , @outlander , @greenpea , @Faith-and-Hope , @Jacques , @Ali11 , @Smc , @Determined 

at the hospital at the moment with mum , they are going to keep her in for a few days , finally got a bed xxx

Glad to hear you've got the bed @Shaz51 How are you both doing? Did you take some things in with you to keep you entertained? 

@Ali11 

mr shaz can not handle too  much of the hospital , so he went home and I went and got mum`s clothes and then my aunty and my cousin came up to see her xx

glad they are not taking her to the big hospital 60 kms away but in our local hospital

tired now @Ali11 

The value of a good local hospital can't be overstated @Shaz51, and having family visit will lift the spirits, so that's great to hear Heart 

good to hear @Shaz51

@outlander. @Ali11 , @Former-Member , @Owlunar , @Former-Member , @greenpea 

my aunty and cousin want me to see the doctor to keep mum in hospital while we are away on our holiday

Former-Member
Not applicable

That sounds reasonable @Shaz51 , and I expect would result in less worrying for you while you're away too.

yes I have @Former-Member , @Former-Member , @outlander , @Ali11 , @Owlunar , @Faith-and-Hope 

after mr shaz does not really want to go now due to work , customers and mum in hospital

but i am feeling soo unsure about leaving mum , I know she wants me to go but after talking to the doctor today , if she does not improve I am worried that she might have to go to the big hospital , so have to see what happens in the next few day Smiley Sad

if she impoves I will ask the doctor if she can keep her in our hospital for the week we are away

but if she need to go to the bigger hospital ????

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846