Re: Not sure what to do !!!

Oh @Shaz51 

Sending Heaps of z's your way. Hopefully you can catch some 🙂

Me too @fluffylight 🤞

Thanks @StuF 🙂

Hugs @Shaz51 Its hard when people in the house re up all night... Hope you get enough rest.

It was good to see @Jacques Hey ... I identify as aspie.  

Hi @Shaz51 

No one makes it easy for you - do they Shaz?

Mr Shaz and his ideas - and walking around the house all night - I guess he will if he must - some nights I do - but then - I live alone so who cares?

And your extended family - I get it that you feel lonely after a call from one of them - I bet they have questions but no comfort for you - so alone you feel. Geez - I get that - I understand.

My DVR has broken down and I am sure it's just a cable - I hired all this equipment from a guy for over 40 years - he would come and fix it straight away - or replace it -  but - well - as it happens he died earlier this year - and at this point I have no idea what to do about it - and I am not in the frame of mind for anyone to tell me. Therefore - I am not telling my daughter about it - 

There are ways and means - so I have been watching the TV which still works - and DVDs and catching up on my computer - so I am not or pining away for the want of the recorder - new ones are outrageously expensive - so yeah - atm - I get by.

I'm writing this to say I get it about family - my daughter has solutions that seem so easy - to me they are not - I'm 80 now so I can plead old age - which is okay - I still have my marbles. And my daughter has her husband - yeah - yeah - yeah - I will do what I want to do when I get near to feeling better after the challenges of the last few months.

So - about family - oh yes - we need them - who would be here without one? But do we need their -------- whatever? I guess not.

We are all here for you though. Tonnes of support here - we love you. And hey - we can walk around all night without disturbing you.

Sending hugs

Mumma Bear

Owunar

Hello 👋 @hanami 

Being soo busy lately  , amm missing everyone here 

Will be back soon with some updates 

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846