Re: Not sure what to do !!!

@Shaz51 Hope you can take some nice deep breaths hun - always good to be able to spend a few moments to ourselves ay. I knowmy appetite is always a bit random with my ADHD - some days I will forget to eat, or not want to eat at all, other days I'm like a bear with a honey pot; just fistfulls of every food I can get my hands on 😅

My sister inlaw is brining over a car for us to borrow 

Trying to take my mind off things @hanami 

It is a bit cool out here but I don't want to go inside yet , I will wait for the car to arrive first 

With the new medications are making him hungry all the time and some medications are for bipolar 

Needs something to help him sleep @Jynx , @hanami 

He has an appointment with mental health tomorrow but unsure he wants to go at the moment 

Hope Mr shaz sister does not want to see him @Jynx , @hanami , @Dimity 

Very tough times for both of you @Shaz51 !!!

I imagine meds will take some time to work fully (well, they will, as you know) but hopefully will gain at least Some benefit quickly. Sleep can be tricky, and so important

I hope he goes to the appointment- every bit can help. Would you go with him?

Play it by ear @Shaz51 ... hope it works out.

Maybe remind mr Shaz to take things slow if he can? Could communicate to sister he may just need some time at home to recuperate @Shaz51 

Thanks @StuF , @Dimity , @Jynx 

Yes I will go with him tomorrow to the appointment 

And fingers crossed 🤞 

Mr shaz has 3 sisters @Jynx and the one that came is very controlling 

Yes he does need more time to  recuperate, I agree 👍 

My other sister inlaw rang me tonight @Jynx , @Dimity , @StuF , @hanami , @greenspace , @Jacques , @Appleblossom , @Owlunar , @outlander , @Snowie 

Feeling a bit alone now 😕 

I take it it wasn't a great call @Shaz51 ?

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846