Re: Not sure what to do !!!

hi @Shaz51 im so so sorry you where hurt so badly, i had a family member hurt me badly a few weeks ago, i have decided to remove them from my life from here on. none of us deserve to be disrespected in any way full stop. you deserve so much better, you are a wonderful wife and step mum, you should be so so proud of yourself and everything you have achieved over the time i have known you, you have saved my life on more than one occasion by being so kind and caring. 

gentle hugs my friend, don't let people be in your life that will hurt you. 

Awwww @Jacques ๐Ÿฅฐ

you are an amazing person @Shaz51 i am so very proud to call you my friend. please rest i will be here to chat when i can. always here to listen. it breaks my heart to know someone has upset you so so much.

tomorrow is a new day for all of us. hugs

Having lots of tears here My brother @Jacques xx

i know @Shaz51 my dear friend, i read it on the forum, gentle hugs. you will get through this. im here for you and mr shaz.

Hugs @Shaz51 ,

I'm sorry technology got the better of you. It sure sounds like it started off a lovely day, then sort of went downhill.

Know that it was NOT your fault. Technology is technology. It's so perfect that it gets things wrong.

Go easy on yourself. 

Hugs to you.

@Shaz51 

You have had so much to deal with in the last few years.  Tears dont always come in nice neat little drops. Sometimes they rain and pour with a mind of their own.  Cocoon yourself while they do their thing.  Know you have left a wonderful mark on the forums and have friends and support here.  Not sure of all the dynamics, but you deserve a safe space irl. 

Sending you my cocoon girl ... I love her ... she reminds me to care for me ...

Protective CocoonProtective Cocoon

Aw @Shaz51 

I am so sorry - you are dealing with so much and for so long now - I am not surprised you had to have or are still having a big teary attack. It has to happen,

And it is impossible for everything to be all your fault - that's the way you feel but it's not true - you are a wonderful person - and battling so much.

As far as Mr Shaz being upset at the thought of losing you - well - that would be true - and so is the reverse - you would be losing him too. I know he has severe anxiety after losing so much - still - there are things people just have to accept and deal with.

I get it - I am sending huge virtual but gentle hugs

Mumma Bear

Owlunar

sending love to you @Shaz51

Thinking of you @Shaz51 ... hoping Mr shaz is better today and D1 and grandbub are fine

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846