Re: Not sure what to do !!!

@Emelia8 , are you travelling or are you there 🥰

I hit the road first thing in the morning @Shaz51.  Packed and ready to go. 🚙

Will be thinking of you lots my @Emelia8 🥰❤️❤️

Lovely to see you @Emelia8 it's been a while since we crossed paths! Hope you're doing well 😊

@Shaz51 I don't really know. Maybe Mr Shaz doesn't know either. And that's okay! It might become super stressful if you both become really focused on labelling what mood is happening when. What could be more helpful to focus on is stuff like distress levels, unusual behaviour (e.g. risk-taking or agitation) and then respond accordingly. If he's having a grand old time and not hurting anyone, then manic or not, I'm sure he's fine. 

You could maybe have a look at some worksheets centred on mood tracking? A friend of mine who has BP2 found it super helpful to identify signs of mania and signs of depression, so she could track when her mood was shifting. Once able to better identify, she'd plan accordingly - e.g. if mania was setting in, she'd avoid things like online shopping or going out, cos they have a greater chance of evoking risky behaviours like over-spending or going home with a stranger. Same with depression signs - if she was easily agitated and had no energy to do regular stuff, she'd know it's time to reach out to loved ones and maybe take time off work. 

Thanks @Jynx ❤️

I replied to him to enjoy the moment and tonight , he is having a grand old time and no work tomorrow because of rain

How are you @Dimity , @Jacques ,

Mr shaz has a new tattoo with my name on him @Jynx , @Emelia8 , @hanami , @Dimity , @Jacques 

That's very touching @Shaz51 .

And I'm glad he seems happy today.

Hope your mum is getting over her cough.

Mum still has the annoying cough @Dimity 

Have to wear a mask when I see her @Jynx 

The doctor does not want me  to get it 

aww that is so sweet @Shaz51 you must feel so special. you both make a great team. im so happy for you both.

Aww that is so totally adorable @Shaz51!! I love it!

I hope your mum is better soon, and that you don't catch what she's got!  

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846