Re: Not sure what to do !!!

Ohh my brother @Jacques. Sitting with you ❤️ 

@tyme , @Dimity , @hanami , @Appleblossom 

@Jacques Hope you are on chat now.  I have just come back from choir practise. Anticipation fear can be worse than real life sometimes. Have you done any somatic work for calming ... honestly when I am at my most vulnerable I now simply curl up. Lately I have a weighted blanket.  Even going through being aware of each part of your body starting with your toes and feet and work your way up.  Not sure whzt workd for you.  We have known you for a long time and do care.  SOunds as if your partner does too.  You are good and practical, try not to focus on losing mum but on things that help your body manage your feelings.

Talk later

Apple  

thank you @Shaz51 it has been a truly awful day, a real rough one. i have not struggled like this in years.

hi @Appleblossom yes the fear of the unknown is so terrifying, i have tried a lot of my techniques today i think i just lost control today and found it hard to get any techniques to work. im going to try some relaxation techniques tonight when i decide to go to bed. @Meowmy gave some new techniques i am going to try with leg excercises. 

Sometimes techniques are really helpful and sometimes we just have to wait til things have eased so that we can even apply them.  @Jacques I know you are sensible. I am glad your partner cares.  We can have all the best plans and knowledge but sometimes we have to wing it.

so so true @Appleblossom you are truly an amazing friend, @Shaz51 too. im so grateful, im logging off for the night. thank you for all your kindness and support. will update how i go tonight in the morning. hugs to you both. 

@Jacques hey Jacques, I did those leg exercises to calm my anxiety. I did them until I feel my body is slightly warm and my breathing is flowing. Then I had a shower. Then I put some vapour rub on my chest. Then I just lie and let emotions go through my mind. It seems to work. Hope it might work a bit for you. 

Here for you my forum brother @Jacques 🥰❤️

hi everyone, im in the middle of another panic attack. Only 2 hours sleep. Um beside myself. This is so out of control

@Shaz51 how are things today for you & Mr Shaz 🩷

@Jacques thinking of you also 🧡

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846