Re: Not sure what to do !!!

@hanami , @StuF , @outlander , @Dimity 

Visited mum this morning and they had music melodies this morning and morning tea 

Home now having lunch 

Mr sha has dentist after 

Hi everyone, I'm sorry I don't know where else to go, I'm balling my eyes out, my mum is sick and I'm so terrified of losing her, I can keep going without her. My partner is struggling with her mental health and I'm just not coping. I don't know what to do or how much longer I can keep this up.

Hello @Jacques sitting with you... is your mum getting the care she needs... your partner too... and you my friend, you need support too, and you've come to the right place for it... sending love and my very best wishes... sometimes trying to keep busy helps, and letting your team know what's happening for you...

@Shaz51 @StuF @Appleblossom @Bill16 

Thank you @Dimity I don't have any mental health support. I have been avoiding it. I have been really struggling today, I will not cope if anything happens to mum. And I'm worried my part er won't cope if something happens to me. Just a lot of pressure. I came inside and spoke to mum, she didn't know how worried I was.

Hi @Jacques 

It sounds super important that you get some mental health support for yourself. Even seeing your GP as they can provide referrals if needed. It sounds like you're going through some rough times and really could do with some extra support.

Take care

Hanami

Hugs @Jacques I can hear how much you care and how worried you are but you need to look after yourself too... are you able to share your worries with your partner? 

It's sunny but cold here at the moment... I hope it's nice where you are. Is there something that's helped you get through other periods of anxiety? Breathing in the moment then finding distractions or chores sometimes helps me

Sending you a big long bear hug @Jacques 

We are all connected, especially if we care.

You are doing good caring.  Allowing yourself to feel, checking in with your mum, reaching out, caring about your partner..... and ALL the practical things you keep doing at year in, year out.  Not sure you can do much more.  Go gently with yourself, let feelings ebb and flow, and do whatever you need to do to get through.  What is coping anyway?  To me it seems to be the range of things you are already doing.  I am really sorry your mum is unwell.  I know how much you love and respect family.  Your forum family is here for you.

Gently Bently 

but if you need to pop a socket from time to time thats natural ... too ...had the plumbers here this morning ... so thats where my mind is at.

Love Apple

Hi @Dimity yes I'm trying to distract. I'm shaking so badly I can't do much. 

Thank you @Appleblossom and @hanami for the care and support will reply when I can

Hi again @Jacques 

Just want to check in and see if you are ok. You mentioned you can't stop shaking and I'm wondering if this might be anxiety or something else? Do you have someone around who can support you right now? I'll also provide emergency numbers below as it sounds like things are escalating. I may be wrong but just want to be safe and care for your wellbeing so being cautious here. 

Please let me know how you are.

Hanami

Lifeline:13 11 14 orCrisis Chat 

Suicide call back service: 1300 659 467 oronline counselling 

Samaritans: 135 247 

If in immediate danger: 000 

Sometimes gross motor activity helps, sometimes gentler stretches.  Can be star jumps, going for walk or rocking in bed ... I know you do so much with your hands.  @Jacques You do not have to say too much

Quick head and Shoulder rub.

Apple

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846