Re: Not sure what to do !!!

I hope you can get this support that you really need @Shaz51 . This week I've been trying to find out about support services for someone with physical and MH needs and it's been very difficult. 

Hello @Owlunar , @amber22 , @hanami , @StuF < @Dimity , @Paperdaisy , @Appleblossom , @Zoe7 , @Faith-and-Hope , @Emelia8 , @FloatingFeather , @Jacques , @greenpea , @Determined , @Krishna , @Smc 

feeling very lonely at the moment 

Oh @Shaz51 happy to sit with you my friend. What's happening today?

Hey @Shaz51 How are things? 🤗

i my beautiful friend @Shaz51 sitting with you, here if you want to chat. hugs

thank you my @Dimity @Paperdaisy , @Jacques 

we worked this morning and did a few things for others but this afternoon it is sooo hot and we had showers inbetween what mr shaz wanted to do 

he hates beeing hot and sweaty , he has had 2 baths this afternoon , he is being cranky and not having tv on , he decided to have his leftover dinner cold instead of warming it up 

he wanted to have a BBQ on the patio but it is too hot and smells like cat next door has been there 

ohhh I just feel like going away it is sooo quite 

sorry everyone  just one of those days xxxx

Sorry to hear it's been a hard day @Shaz51 Can you make yourself and iced tea and enjoy the peace and quiet? Hugs 💝

going to try @Paperdaisy a shower to might help also 

but my mind at the moment has gone into overdrive and is coming up with all these crazy things --- trying to tell myself it is just one of those days , it will be ok tomorrow 

Oh @Shaz51 

Wish I could offer more support than through a screen x

it is really hot here too @Shaz51 it is 40, i know how you feel, the unbearable heat makes me cranky and lethargic. gentle hugs Shaz

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846