Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

c90coops
New Contributor

dissassociative identity disorder

Hi all, im hoping to find some information about possible support groups in Brisbane for people with and those supporting people with D.I.D. 

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Re: dissassociative identity disorder

Hi and welcome, @c90coops ...I've only just seen your post. It's good that you've joined.

I'm afraid we aren't allowed to receommend any specific offline support groups, due to the anonymity rule of the forums here. It's to keep people safe and allow us to post about our mental health safely. 

However, there are people on the Lived Experience forums here with DID, and we also have another forum here, the Friends, Family and Carers Forum , where you can also post to seek support if you are supporting someone with DID. 

You can also type 'DID' into the search bar, to find threads on that topic (or any topic). 

A handy forum tip is if you type @ and then click on a member's name in the drop-down box, they will get a notification that you've replied to them, like I did for you above. 

I hope that's helpful...many best wishes. 

Re: dissassociative identity disorder

@c90coops , hi I have only just found your post, I have DID and CPTSD. Until recently managed to live with the condition very well. I would be happy to chat with you anytime about it. just remember to put the @ before my name.

Hope you are doing as ok as you can be. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846