Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Naynay88
Contributor

Severely in crisis BPD

Severely unable to cope. Partner of a BDP/ all new to us but I have been experiencing it for 7 years, I cannot make sense of anything. I feel like a crazy women.

12 REPLIES 12

Re: Severely in crisis BPD

Hey there @Naynay88 and welcome to the forums. I'm one of the moderators. I hope you find it a really supportive community, but also that connecting with others hear helps you make sense of some of what's been happening. 

Feel free to introduce yourself with three random facts over here too, and if you want a member to get a notification of your post put an @ in front of their username. 

Welcome again 🌻 

@Naynay88  Welcome to the forums.

Things are sounding really difficult for you at the moment. 

I can assure you, you are not a crazy woman, but it sounds like you are struggling with your partner and the diagnosis of BPD.

Have you got some support in place for you both? 

There is some good information on the forums that might help you understand some of what’s happening.

Also , many members here are living with BPD themselves.

Look around the forums if you have the time and energy.

The @ symbol brings a dropdown ,where you can tag anyone you would like to respond to you.

I just don't know what to do or how to cope. I think he is splitting which I feel I haven't seen before. Any info on this would be great or how often it happens 

Do you have professional support @Naynay88   ?

I’ll see if there is some info on the forums and tag you there.

Try to take care of yourself as best you can.

@Naynay88  I’ve looked around the forums and found a few threads that might be helpful. 

If you go to the new topic, type in ‘BPD’ you will see a list. You can read through what others are dealing with, and find helpful.

I will tag a moderator in here who might have more info.

@Former-Member .

Hey @Naynay88 🌷

I would echo what @Maggie has said for finding more information and getting some extra support to help you navigate this. 

For more information about BPD here are some websites with good information that might help:

https://bpdfoundation.org.au/
https://www.bpdaustralia.org/
https://www.projectairstrategy.org/index.html

Keep reaching out here and elsewhere, this sounds too stressful to go through alone 🌻

You have all been so wonderfully helpful, I cried a lot of tears last night with both sadness and relief to finally have some solutions and support because if we had of continued one of us would have killed each other. I hadn't been aware of The things that were triggering my partner to spew venom and hate me. He was convienced it was me at the time but despite my a knowledge of what I did and apology for the hurt I had clearly caused him he would hold that anger towards for for hours or days or weeks sometimes. Today I am the angel, I love these days...or minutes..who knows how long it will be before something sets him off again. 

Enjoy what space you have as an angel 😇😇😇 @Naynay88 .

Take care. 💞💞

@Maggie wrote:

Enjoy what space you have as an angel 😇😇😇 @Naynay88 .

Take care. 💞💞

Such a nice place to be. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846