Bow
Senior Contributor

Re: My Mosaic

Yeah my psych appointment is last @rav3n  i will go home and do some painting- I’m painting some boards to add some hanging space for my art for market. Painting them white. Needs one coat on one side and then I need to flip them over and a few coats on that side. Then I need to add some feet to them so they stand up- that’s the plan anyways. Hope they turn out. 

Then I will do some Lego I think. 

the 1% club was ok. Got some right, but not the 1% question tonight. 
I like drama and some reality shows. I really like survivor and the amazing race. The hunted. I find watching some celebrity shows fascinating too…. The kardashians, currently watching the secret live of morman wives. I’m also watching the resident while I’m on the treadmill each day. Hmm I like watching bits and pieces. 

rav3n
Peer Support Worker

Re: My Mosaic

niceeee having those painting plans for afterwards sounds like a great way to relax @Bow are these just plain white boards? oo what lego are you planning on working on next?

oh yeah those are some good variety of shows too! do you tend to watch different shows for different moods/activities? i used to watch a different show for gym vs bedtime vs in the living room with the family. someone on the forums was also talking about the resident too, must be quite good then!!

also going to heading off soon, hope you get some rest. and please do reach out to Lifeline whenever you need. wish you all the best for your appointments tomorrow, fingers crossed they go well. good night! 💗

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846