Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Bow
Senior Contributor

Re: My Mosaic

@Snowie  I read somewhere you were going to the snow at some point but I missed your going post. Hope you are having a great time in your special place. Stay safe! No broken bones or anything. 

Bow
Senior Contributor

@Captain24 not at all your fault!!

Thanks @Bow. I can’t help but feel it is. I’m not sure whether I want to be around anymore. 

How are you? 

Bow
Senior Contributor

I can under that @Captain24  i feel that too. 

im not ok. Curled up in bed

I’m sorry @Bow. I hope being in bed is helping. 
I’ve just had a sleep. 

Bow
Senior Contributor

D is hanging around. Sometimes that’s a good thing, sometimes it’s not @Captain24  just need some space to be nothing.

Got plans for tomorrow so need to recharge and bank some energy sources.

Is sleeping helpful???

I forgot it was school holidays. @Bow. Is there anything she can do? 

What are your plans for tomorrow?

Sleeping lets me forget for a little while. Today i just  wish I didn’t wake up. 

Bow
Senior Contributor

Yeah it’s week 1 of school holidays for us @Captain24  i have booked her into vacation care for a couple of days next week. They put together a calendar and I let her pick which days she wants to go. Just gives us all a break from each other. One day next week we are also going to a little zoo with my best friend and her granddaughter. And D and mum are going to the movies one day too. 

tomorrow we are doing a ‘this or that’ day. Got a heap of envelopes set up with two options in them… say morning teas got a donuts shop or a cafe. D will pick blindly one card and we go do that. We’ve done it once before and she loved it. But it’s like a once a year treat, cause all the options add up! She doesn’t know yet!

I get the sleeping then. And yep I often wish I didn’t wake up either. 

Next week sounds busy @Bow. I think it’s awesome to make special memories and I love the idea of a this or that day. I can see it would be costly though. 

What I would give to be forever sleeping. 

Bow
Senior Contributor

Yes I think next week is going to be busy @Captain24 ! 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846