Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

@outlander @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy @Everan @Appleblossom @frog @eth @Gazza75 @Angels333 @Sophia1 @Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear
@Ant7 @Adge @Former-Member @Owlunar @Scarecrowe @Dani1981 @Molliex @Jacques @Owlunar

Done. Pulled some strings and got moved to a new place next week. Been there before so will be nice to see the people again I think. Hopefully the small change will be good for my mind.

Today wasn't as bad as I suspected. Slept better as well. Dreamed again of different things all rolled into one.

Sometimes I think dreams are better left in the mystery zone. It can became toxic to try and understand them. But idk..

Anyway. Heading home now for a shower. And also to catch up on a show or two on Netflix.

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

Go Well Hams @MDT

@MDT  Sounds like a good result mate 😊

@MDT well done, Hamza

well done my @MDT Smiley Happy

Think you may be right about dreams @MDT 

Glad today was better and you are looking forward to change. 

Hey Puppet master ... pulling strings ... wow!

Yeah its Honcho Hamso , Gepetto not Pinochio to use your ref @Appleblossom ⚠️

Hampetto @Appleblossom @TAB
haha

Just a Cool Dude 😎 , who knows how to deal with .. problems.. @MDT lol

Hmm not quite but you're doin GOOD Hamso @MDT 😸😎
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846