Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I can’t cope

Yep thinking of you @Captain24  hoping that your ok

Hi @tyme @Bow @NatureLover @Snowie 

Thank you all for your concern

Firstly I’m safe. 

I am not ok. I am in a lot of pain. 

I was deeply hurt with my integrity being questioned. It makes me feel like, as a person, I have failed. It also makes me question my integrity on here and whether I should be on here or not. 

I need to work through a lot. I feel let down and that I have let myself down. I have to come to terms with the fact that I am not the person I thought I was. I am not a good person at all. 

I am taking a break, it may be for a couple of days, weeks or months. Or permanently. 

I have reached out to help lines. I am feeling really alone and lonely through this. I am really struggling with this. This is what raises safety issues. But it’s my own fault and I deserve to work through this alone. 

Please keep looking out for each

other. 

ps. Thanks for thinking of me @Bow. I would love to go to the toy sale but I have an expensive surgery to pay for! 

Yeah no worries buddy, good to hear from you too… @Captain24

Hugs @Captain24 . We are all thinking of you. 

I recognise some people may want to take a break and I respect that. At the same time, I acknowledge how much support means to you. 

I'm sorry you feel alone in this journey. Whilst we can't do the change or recovery for you, the last thing we want you to feel is that you are alone. 

You know we are here. You know how much I value your connection. You know how much we care.

Hugs

Thanks @Captain24 for keeping us updated.

You need to do what is right for you hon, regardless of others.

Please know that we are here for you, in whatever capacity is needed.

Take good care of you 💕💕

@Captain24  💕💕

Thanks for letting us know you are taking a break, @Captain24 . I hope you are safe and coping 🤞

I don’t want to be on here but I really desperately need to talk and don’t know where to turn. 

Hey @Captain24 ,

We are here for you.

I'm here.

I recognise how difficult it is for you right now. It must be so hard to do it on your own. 

We are here. We are all here for you.

Hugs

Hey @Captain24  it’s nice to see you! Been thinking of you 💕

are you just needing a distraction chat? Or more of a help talk?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846