Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Can't find any support

Hi @Former-Member 

I certainly don't hate you nor am I sngry with you. 
msybe you need a break to sort out what you need. I sometimes take a break. 

we are here for you should you return. 
take care 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi again @BlueBay @Eden1919 @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 @Mika and others.

I just wanted to apologise again. I'm not sure what I want out of the forums either, I guess I expected it to be a bit like Beyond Blue, as in more people, but I suppose maybe not as many people know about SANE and Reach Out Forums, possibly? But it's all good.

I'm sorry for misunderstanding and if I upset anyone or offended them, none of that was my intention. I guess my head isn't straight because of a lot of things going on lately. I have my meds but just dealing with a lot with my old GP, she made this so stressful for me because she made my Psychiatrist do all the work who's in a different state, and even my Psychiatrist says that's an awful attitude to have. I'll be seeing a new GP on March 2 so hopefully she's good and i'll explain everything to her.

I'm sorry again for misunderstanding, upsetting anyone, not knowing what I want from the forums, just everything really. I guess I should've mentioned that I'm not too sure what I'd like, I'm sorry for that too. It's just a confusing time for me and I feel like everyone's against me at the moment but of course that's some paranoia talking too. Please accept my apologies everyone, I didn't mean to cause any drama and upset anyone.

I'll stay on here for a bit until my account is deleted on here and Reach Out, if it is. If I want to come back I can always create a new account with another email of mine, we'll see. Or maybe I'll email them and ask for it not to be deleted, but for the time being it's fine.

Anyway my apologies about everything, I'll still talk to everyone anywhere if anyone is still interested. I'll think about keeping my account or taking a break or deleting it, but for now I've asked for it to be deleted (sorry if this isn't making sense I'm not in a good frame of mind at the moment). 

Thanks.

Hi @Former-Member 👋 

See how you go maybe ?  We all have our times when things don't run smoothly for a whole lota reasons, but I am glad you're still here with us and thinking about giving it another go.  

Sorry to hear things have been rough with your gp.  I hope the new one works out really well for you ..... should make a big difference .... and it's great to hear you have a psychologist who is a  good fit for you.

i will be around in and off tonight.  I have some work to do, but I tend to pop into the forums when I am on a break.

At the top of your screen there might be an icon of a bell.  If there is, click on it and it should give you a feed of threads you have been on, showing the latest activity.  I'm a bit of a tech dinosaur, so if it's not there, someone else might jump in here to help you find it .....

Hi @Former-Member 

We really understand how confusing or unsure it can feel when reaching out to others in different spaces such as a forum like here. I am glad to see the support you have gotten from many members here. I'll email you shortly to follow up about your account and the options you can take if you just want a break or don't want to close it just yet. 🤗

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846