Re: Tabaluga's

@Meowmy  that sucks!!! Doesn't sound right?

What's your mum's response?

Sounds Awesome @Bill16 !

I'm with @StuF something sounds fishy to me @Meowmy 

TAB
Senior Contributor

will have to see a lawyer @Meowmy  guess that  means he is taking her money now?

@Bill16   sounds yummy Bill16! am having a great day here 🙂

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah, a heap less things to worry about @StuF , thanks re admin

CIMG_20241021_142931.jpg

 cut them up into squares @greenpea 

TAB
Senior Contributor

she would have had to have signed it @Meowmy  my father did the same thing else he would have given me a ton of cash out of guilt and regret. he'd say go ask your sister after offering me a couple grand to help me out, reluctantly go see her,, nah you got so money 5 years ago and I wanted you to pay that back.. she even bought herself an expensive new mattress for when she visited father (with his money) 

best get it checked out. either he is stealing her money or she signed something and hes allowed to do what he likes with it then , guess.

best to ask for advice, prob lawyer or police or both

TAB
Senior Contributor

nice one re squid @Bill16 

Love your posts @Jynx. I'm a bit more sedate these days and prefer a quieter life so not much in the way of activity. I used to be happy just going to a bistro in years gone by, but dont eat out anymore or do counter culture. Just focussing inward I guess with things that satisfy the soul. I think i've seen everything I wanted to see in Melbourne. The older I've got the stranger the world seems! lol. Wishing you a good evening. Its a treat reading your posts. 

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846