Re: Tabaluga's

Thanks @greenpea 

It's going ok. I hope yours is good??

No problem at all @Oaktree, i'm more than happy to help out.  I hope earlier on hasn't dampened your excitement about your awesome news.  Scream it from the roof tops my friend!  You deserve it and I for one, am happy and excited for you.  It's fantastic to hear someone getting such a massive win. 

Thanks @MJG017 

your expertise was really appreciated last night. I couldn’t explain those two things because I don’t do them. Kinda glad that you couldn’t sleep. 

Thanks for having my back

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 hey cool friends, life is so full of challenges. I am going to get up from bed. Get ready. And go to the dinner that friend organised. It will be another experience. I am going to take courage and step forward. Please pray for me

I will send you positive thoughts cool friend @Meowmy 

@Meowmy 

Have a great time at dinner!

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah, friend of a friend had that years ago, no urine for days @Bill16 

TAB
Senior Contributor

hope it goes okay @Meowmy 

Yeah it was real painful trying to take a leak @TAB I had a HiAce van at the time,had to get a mate to drop me off at the hospital,I was lying down in the back haha 

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 @Meowmy @MJG017 @SmilingGecko @Jacques @Glisten 

I went to three different Spotlight stores today to get my daughter some bling to put on a denim jacket that we bought at the op shop. She is doing it for a party she is going to tonight. It’s her friend’s combined 21st birthday and finishing her mission party. I just had a look and it is looking amazing. I will try and get a photo of the jacket when she finishes it. 
I just got home from my son’s house. We went over there to pick mulberries and lemons. Had a nice chat with him. 
The roof man powerwashed our roof today. The difference is amazing. It had 30 years of grime on it. See photo

IMG_8064.jpeg

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846