Re: Tabaluga's

Good morning @TAB i'm feeling really fatigued, no get up and go to be honest. It will be a sluggish day. May do some energy practices from Donna Eden of the Eden Method to get me going

TAB
Senior Contributor

I made a few calls that really did not want to  like lawyers for Will, then DES to fix appt clash w lawyer, then gas to see if save '00s yeah not where you are ha ha lol

@SmilingGecko  done for the day except for drs appt in like 6hours ha ha think finish breakfast have a shower and go back to bed lol

@TAB @SmilingGecko @Meowmy @StuF @Glisten 

Just getting up here. Just had my shower, now I need to get dressed. Going to the gym for an hour then to see Thelma at the movies. Might go to the RSL for the first time tonight. Tried to join online last week but haven’t heard a peep from them. They meet the 2nd Monday of the month at 6pm. Not sure if I need money or what? I guess if I want to buy a drink or a meal??? Anyway not sure I will go yet.

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes, need $ @Oaktree  took months getting signed up here. admin not their strength. 

they can sign you in as a visitor.

my local one, no one signs in, its more community than RSL

I'm picking up here @TAB will do meal prep just about to make an eggplant dip which I can freeze and use at a later date in a "breakfast eggplant sizzle". Did not want the eggplant to go to waste it can be frozen for up to 6 months. Gives me something to do.

Will make an egg free fritatta treat afterwards to use up carrots and zucchini. Its a real sense of accomplishment being a waste free kitchen 

@TAB hey tabby, sounds you have the day planned. Settling in to work here

TAB
Senior Contributor

I fill up small bin every 2 weeks @SmilingGecko  feed stuff to birds, throw stuff in fire. throw chicken bones in neighbours green bin in compost bag. not worth putting my bin out for something size of shoe box lol

@Oaktree enjoy gym

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes, bed soon here @Meowmy  re my day lol

Just had a fire in the kitchen which has never happened to me ever. I had my trusty fibreglass fire blanket as part of my preparedness. Fire is out with no damage to kitchen. Really have to get fire extinguisher. So glad I bought my fire blanket when I did! Never thought I'd need it but hey it can certainly happen @TAB 

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846