Re: Tabaluga's

It wasn't meds @TAB took the crystal off and gradually felt better after using sound frequency to clear negative energy. They tell you to cleanse and charge crystals on a regular basis for this reason but thought my crystal would be ok. Had this happen before. Oh well. Theyre sunbaking now in salt water. Sleeplessness isn't the best either 😞

@TAB I am attending free online yoga this full moon to balance my body, harmonize my mind and a experience a dash of bliss thrown in. They were going to make it paid content but nobody was signing up obviously. They have plenty of other immersive paid retreats and daily membership though. Its a rad studio though out of the USA and they reach people from all around the globe.

Screenshot 2024-08-14 at 11.03.43 am.png

Have you seen this cat food at the shops? You may have enough in your cupboard allready which fluff ball won't eat but these are Purina brand treats, jellies and gravy meals you could feed kitty kat @TAB It was sent in my e-mails from Woolworths

Screenshot 2024-08-14 at 11.38.01 am.pngScreenshot 2024-08-14 at 11.38.17 am.png

@TAB hey tabby, good luck with sane interview and vet. Did errands. At hair dresser. Hope things work out for us both.

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah 'my' cat loves gravy , but only eats feast cans and not pate or whiskas lamb and rabbit or fresh kangaroo mince @SmilingGecko 

TAB
Senior Contributor

@Meowmy  just finished Sane thing get voucher monday ha ha 

12.30 already day wasted think bigtown (?) soon ok might re-consider 

@TAB congrats re voucher. Nice sunny day here. Enjoy big town

TAB
Senior Contributor

got to decide what doing here @Meowmy  ok think going

@TAB thought it may be a new product line. Just looking at astrology for next week in my astrology diary. This full moon is going to be a doozy. Just looking at transits and matching them with crystals 

TAB
Senior Contributor

it could be new, pretty sure cat that comes here to eat wouldnt touch it tho @SmilingGecko 

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846