TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

hmm oh well, only a few hours to go @Meowmy  do what you have to do ..

@SmilingGecko Ski suit will keep you warm 👍🏼

Yes we are @StuF but still very cold. I have no heating in my loungeroom. Trying to keep bills down but TAB and I have a strategic plan with throws. Still haven't hopped into my walking sleeping bag.  We have a full moon either tonight or tomorrow. My crystals are soaking outside in salt water.

Ever since new moon in Aquarius months back which is a visionary sign I wanted to know how to see into the future or have psychic vision. I bought back then what is called a "Prophesy stone" and noticed higher levels of psychic attunement after wearing it for weeks. Still not quite there yet but I can really sense things. Its a stone straight from the Sahara Desert so the doctrine of signatures would indicate something inhabiting an area with nothing in sight for miles and miles but arid desert - and the only way to get clarity is by looking up and connecting with psychic senses.

So this full moon I have another stone to work with. Its very exciting. Am using it for a variety of reasons to heal my life. It came in the post. A rather reddish feminine stone. I don't buy many crystals these days due to ethical mining reasons and just tend to use what I have

@TAB  all good Chemist Warehouse 👍🏼

TAB
Senior Contributor

okay can look when go to city next @Glisten 

Yes very true @Glisten! Many people at the snow keep warm that way. I do use sleek black-looking plus size XTM snow thermals! My walking sleeping bag is made of recycled plastic waste repurposed into synthetic fibres and wadding. 

@TAB hey tabby, beautiful  day here. Two hours to finish work for the day. Hope you're  okay.

TAB
Senior Contributor

very good @Meowmy  looking like a nothing day here

@SmilingGecko  How good is that!

G

@TAB hey tabby done work. Out having a coffee before walk. Hope you're  okay.

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846