Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Who Loves Reading Books?

What a wonderful  idea @frog ❤👍

Hey @frog
Reading is definitely something I am trying to do more of my friend

@frog 

Heart

I am very scattered in my reading at the moment. Am half way through this and a few other books.  Enjoying and allowing myself to go where my inclination lies.  Its nice NOT to have to be disciplined.

Image with no description

@Denv12 @Flying_Hams @BPDSurvivor @Shaz51 

Sounds so interesting @frog ! Are they both fiction books?

I've just ordered a book called Rage in the Belly by Luzia Sutter Rehmann, it's about hunger in the New Testament.  Can't wait to start reading it.

Hi @BPDSurvivor 

If Cats Disappeared from the world is fiction. It's also a bit philosophical... life, death, what really matters.

The Anthropocene Reviewed is a collection of essays about life in the modern age. It grew out of a podcast of the same age by best selling author John Green (The Fault in Our Stars).

Good morning @frog , @Abner , @BPDSurvivor , @Appleblossom 

Today is nearly a great day to stay in bed and read 

But it is not me xx 

@Abner 

That sounds really interesting. Let us know how you go.

Smiley Happy

Looks like you are fairly new to the forum.  Hello! If you press the @ button and some names, it will go into hypertext and you will tag specific members ... if you want ...

Smiley Happy

@Shaz51 I dont peg you as a big reader.  Sister.  Too busy. Takes all types ...Love Apple

Heart

I would not have made it to now without books, but sometimes I cannot read another word!

Cheers all on this thread ///

Smiley Happy

@Appleblossom  you know me soo well my sister 

I can only fit in a magazine these days 

When I was single , I love to read which made mum happy as she is a big reader,  reads all the time 

She asks me you don't read anymore 

Ha ha @Shaz51 

I worked for 5 years as a bookclub co-ordinator. WOW I Read so much fiction I could not stand it. Took 5 years to get over the glut.  Now I am glad I do not have to read for work or for school!

Smiley Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846