Re: Tabaluga's

@Glisten 

We do various things at art group. Painting, colouring in, crochet, macrame etc. We just bring what we feel like doing. Today I have done a bit of crochet and some colouring in

TAB
Senior Contributor

oh, I did really well @Meowmy  got one whole section started. half of that is just about finished, other half just started. so that lot about 1500wds

which leaves lesson plans for 2 online lessons tuesday plus 2 lots homework 

plus another 700wds on how and why gave homework questions, but thats due a week later

TAB
Senior Contributor

..speaking of warm, turned heater off about an hour ago and didnt realise til you mentioned it @Glisten  you know when you are ok til you move, then get cold? lol

Cat outside slaying local wildlife  lol well its not in here. well done with email. just got another email fm uni library, they want $150 to make my thesis into .pdf file. 

I told them me experience with phd I recently got done(no, not mine, dont have one) and the typeface looked exactly like printed on cheap printer in 1997 which it was. I said if you mean you can somehow 'digitise ' it and well translate to nice normal sharp letters of whatever am interested. not doing wavy letters for $150. other option was for me to go in and scan it myslef. its only 25 pages double side lol, 

sure they have machines that do that anyway, like flipping book pages as they have scanned entire libraries now, surely machines do it.. 

@TAB well done tabby re study progress.  Hope you get a good afternoon. 

Hello @TAB I had no idea you had a heart procedure coming up. You're just out of thyroid surgery. I hope you will be allright. You are a very brave man for all the stuff you've been through allready.  I'm sorry you have to go through all of this without any support.

I have just been wrapped up in my walking sleeping bag. Its a tight fit now as I've gained a bit since last summer. Listening to my belly burn audio again which I stopped listening to which works a treat. It should work again hopefully. Its freezing here in Melbourne. I had a brisk walk yesterday and kind of overdid it. Had a nice warm shower to recover but still need to rest today. Got GP phone appointment to load myself up with more MAD meds tomorrow

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah dont know what to do now @Meowmy  i could go to chemist and get scripts, should have shower. not going to light fire tonight. 5 deg and under is my new rule lol well or at least light it every few days to stop building getting too cold, say today as no fire yest, prob need it tomorrow asle house  gets like a fridge

@TAB yea tabby, go to chemist and get script for a bit of activity.on lunch break now. It's been a peaceful morning. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

its still lunchtime here @Meowmy  but will have shower b4 I leave.

uni library got back to me again. Im going ahead with it. so to try and save $30 when broke 20 years ago by not getting copies of thesis, now have to pay $150 and still not printed off ha ha lol .

Cat dropped by earlier @Glisten  just wanted a scratch a play and a cuddle.

okay shower time  here

TAB
Senior Contributor

i only found out re procedure like a week ago @SmilingGecko  its been in pipeline last 4-5 years , I havent been the same. told dr think had several incidents back then, they claim no trace in body(leaves a trace apparently) keep warm

got more wood here. did some study . shower then chemist here then nap probs ha ha lol

Its no good @TAB I know it must worry you having to face this alone again. I'm really sorry tabby. You've been through some major life changes in the past few years since we met on here. It must be terribly hard on you. I certainly can understand your feelings about all this. Well you have my online support. Wish I could offer more for you but I'll certainly be around checking in on you around the time of the procedure if you need me ❤️ Please don't forget to check in

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846