Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

Re: Tabaluga's

@StuF thanks StuF

What's cracking cool forum friends @Meowmy @TAB @StuF @Jacques @Oaktree @Glisten 

@Bill16 hey cool Bill, hope you're going well. Had the day off. Did errands. But got anxious. Went for walk and been reading the Bible to calm. Ha. Hope you're okay

TAB
Senior Contributor

Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

probs dont read that bit @Meowmy .. 

okay its on Pulp Fiction the movie, ha

@TAB hey tabby, hope you enjoyed big town. Still reading the Bible here ha ha. Find it comforting for my anxiety ha

Hey @Bill16 

What's rocking your world today?

So good youre feeling better @Meowmy I've been so tired the past few days, have been resting to try and regroup my energy a bit. You obviously have strategies to cope with anxiety. Its a terrible thing to have. Hope your evening improves with better wellbeing

TAB
Senior Contributor

lawyer was nice enough re Will @Meowmy  lol thanks

https://gideons.ie/read%20the%20bible/where%20to%20find%20help%20-%20when%20anxious.html

😊

Psalm 46
1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
2 Therefore we will not fear though the earth gives way, though the mountains be moved into the heart of the sea,
3 though its waters roar and foam, though the mountains tremble at its swelling. Selah.
4 There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God, the holy habitation of the Most High.
5 God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved; God will help her when morning dawns.
6 The nations rage, the kingdoms totter; he utters his voice, the earth melts.
7 The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress. Selah.
8 Come, behold the works of the Lord, how he has brought desolations on the earth.
9 He makes wars cease to the end of the earth; he breaks the bow and shatters the spear; he burns the chariots with fire.
10 “Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!”
11 The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress. Selah.

@Bill16 @StuF 

@TAB thanks tabby for the psalm. It's very comforting for my soul ha

G'day @StuF not up to much here,might go for a swim 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846