Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

Sounds good @Meowmy still working here think will stop soon

@TAB @Bill16 Hey cool friends, so nice to be in bed at home, clean and fed. Good stuff Re work, Tabby, you are doing good. Relaxing here watching funny videos. Take care. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Ha besides getting another job got lift from airport in big bus lol well driver offered. Will put pic up some time if remember @Meowmy enjoy videos think txt friend p'd off cos things going good for me
TAB
Senior Contributor

I had a good day. @Bill16 yer am celebrating 🥳 well sorta lol

@TAB Hey Tabby enjoy home and celebration. May be you need new friend. I once had friends who never wanted to try to be positive and angry when I made money. They end up very broken in all aspects of life and in long term mental homes lol. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

@Meowmy Yeah Its funny @meomy

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Former-Member It was good to hear that you were able to open up to p and that he understood. It's so important to have understanding from others, especially those close to us. 
Were you able to sleep better with sleep med?

Yesterday was 😩 Feel very slightly better today. Need to food shop. 
You made it home safely lol @TAB Good you have more work ahead. Have you worked there before?  Rest up. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @Meowmy  hope your day goes okay, got washing on, not heard anything further about other job, might not happen as I went to that site like 6 years ago and despite me doing really good work an d lots of it, had a couple sickies so they hate me lol

Gday @Bill16 

Hi @Former-Member  @Former-Member  Cat Happy 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hi @Former-Member  can I be lazy and say see post I just put up lol ? if does happen, will be 5 days off not 7

doing washing, had a bath, about to make myself go for a walk, then round of shops here, things ordered to pick up, should go to optometrist, ont weant to, think have to change extras cos changed it for massage 2 weeks ago, not sure wat swapped, prob optical, all too hard lol   

Former-Member
Not applicable

You probably need a big rest @TAB Something will turn up. You might end up hearing from them. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846