Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabalugas

@Former-Member  so good to have you back :D. I missed you when you were gone. Yes I like Doc Martin too. Stay well. Love peaxxx

TAB
Senior Contributor

IMG_9114.PNGIMG_9115.PNGHi @Former-Member  yes, not smoking

Former-Member
Not applicable

airHug-194744_1.jpeg

woohooFrog-gif.gif

Former-Member
Not applicable

That's awesome @TAB, wow. Wonder what the maths on savings would be for that? I bet you handle steps better 😃👍
TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah I can even see pictures put up but its around $20,000 so nearly 30,000 less have to earn, Steps not real good not fit and put on weight recently  but was a lot better in first few months, yes @Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

I had a smoke with neighbour last week, after coming back from visiting family in Sydney (always upsets me) and couple around my girls passing anniversary, and one Valentine's Day, but otherwise no smokes, but dr still classifies me smoker evennifbonlt one a year apparently. But you, cold turkey - wow! Can't believe it's been 18months or more. Your life, your resiliance inspires me 🐱

TAB
Senior Contributor

well I did patches for a few weeks, worst urges where like after 9mths and recently with virus, weird. they go away tho. Cant trust myself as gave it up for 13 years started again roughly20 years  4  or so bummed from strangers at pub if really drunk then more then half a packet a week then 3 pkts a week then last 10 years around 40 a day so cant do it @Former-Member  yeah well no huge successes here, just that maybe lol more banging head against wall but still alive ha Thanks

Former-Member
Not applicable

do the best 328_1.jpeg

TAB
Senior Contributor

ha nice pics @Former-Member  thanks Cat Happy

@TAB hey tabby, woke feeling anxious. Been for short walk. Did washings and shopping. Feel a bit better now. No church. Just online  Take care.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846