Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Share a cuppa?

@Snowie @Anastasia I feel stupid worry about covid restrictions for the reasons that I am. I know and understand that others have had it and been impacted by far worse. 

May I join you in a cuppa?

@Bow @Abner @Snowie @Anastasia @Shaz51 @SJT63 

Am I too late for a hot chocolate?

Meggle

I'm feeling a bit unsure of this technology and my situation right now. I'd love to talk to someone if anyone's there. I've been dealing with mental health and abuse issues on my own most of my life and would like that to change.

Hello @Abner 

I had a pretty traumatic childhood too. My married life is fine but I am impacted by maladaptive coping strategies as well as episodes of unwellness due to mental illness

Meggle

@Abner hi welcome to the forums.

We are all here to support each other.

@Oaktree you are never to late.

@Bow it is not stupid hon. Your concerns are real and valid. Just because others have had it worse, doesn't mean that you are not able to express your concerns hon. Covid restrictions are hard sweetie and we are impacted in different ways.

@Abner 

It's helpful to tag people otherwise your message gets lost. Just type the @ symbol and choose from the drop down menu or type the users name

Meggle

Thanks @Snowie I will take mine with a shot of marshmallows 

@Abner 

Anything in particular you want to talk about?

@Bow 

Your experience is absolutely valid 

Meggle

Yummy @Oaktree I think any hot chocolate needs marshmellows in it.

BTY I love your profile picture!!

hey @Abner yes please join us for a cuppa... and welcome.  i too had an abusive childhood.. and adult life hasnt been the greatest either. trying to learn to cope though.

hey @Oaktree  ive just crawled into bed with a hot chocolate too 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846