Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

BlueBay
Senior Contributor

Little A is 3 yrs old!!!

@Owlunar @Shaz51 @Maggie @MDT @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Angels333 @Molliex @Emelia8 @oceangirl @outlander @greenpea @utopia @Appleblossom 

and others that i have forgotten

Just thought I would share some happy news!!! 🙂

Tagging those who I thought may be interested, wasn't really sure who to tag.  Little A has been a big asset to my health.  she lives with us at the moment and is full of love, joy and fun.

Little A turned 3 yesterday!!!

My granddaughter A had a beautiful birthday yesterday.  Filled with lots of love, fun, laughs, food and lots and lots of presents.

Her mum bought her a minnie mouse bike, barbie dolls, books and we bought her a helmet, leggos and clothes.

She kept singing 'happy birthday' to herself all day!!  My daughter made a cake with 'frozen' characters on the cake. 

We had balloons everywhere, happy birthday sign up on the wall, a huge blown up unicorn.  Just seeing her delighted face when she saw her bike and presents was beautiful.  We are very blessed to have her in our lives.

Her dad didn't call until 5pm last night.  We thought he would call first thing in the morning.  He was home from work but didn't ask to have her for a little bit, not even give her presents to her.  He is not a very caring father.

Some things about little A:

1. she is always happy, smiling and will come up to me and says 'i love you so much nonna'
  2. she is a very determined little thing, strong willed but with a gentle caring nature to her as well
  3. she is very concerned if you are not well or hurt yourself
  4. she loves her mum so so much, i can see they will be very close growing up
  5. she has her two uncles wrapped around her fingers, they'll do anything for her; and they love her so much
  6. she loves dancing, singing, performing for us at night
  7. the amount of words she can say is unbelievable, she will look at a book and then say 'oh that's interesting'
  8. she is starting to use the toilet now on her own without mum with her
  9. pasta is her favourite dish
  10. she loves the beach and loves being creative, chatting to her toys or imaginery friends that we have to say to her that we can see!!

She has just today being accepted into 3 yr old kinder.  Can't wait for her to go.  The only thing she needs to learn more of is to share with others.  She can be a bit like 'it's my playground' and not want others to go on it.  But my daughter calmly explains that all children are allowed and share the playground.  She then understands.

It will be good for her to go to kinder.  I think she will be fine.  And a good break for my daughter.

I wish i could put a picture but i can't. so just imagine a petite little 3 yr old with brown/blonde hair (shoulder length) with curls. she has her mums hair, curly.  And a big pink bow in her pony tail.

my gorgeous little A granddaughter is now 3!!!  where has the time gone?  I was on here when i first announced she was born.  

17 REPLIES 17

Re: Little A is 3 yrs old!!!

@BlueBay 

I remember.

Glad you are a proud nonna.  You deserve it.

Heart

I remember too @BlueBay . Little A sounds like the light of your life. You are blessed to have each other.

Yesterday sounds like a lovely day, and a day you all enjoyed. Those are the memories that will keep you going.

Thanks for sharing. I have a lovely little girl pic in my mind.

Take care.💙💙💙

@BlueBay  Awww that is so sweet I remember when my kiddywinkles were that small :D. So magical. Good to see you BlueBay xxx

Happy Birthday little A ❤🧡💛💚💙💜

XOXO ANGELS333 

As always @BlueBay
you are a great example. Good on you for being so proud just like you should 🙂 I trust it is bringing you joy 🙂

Happy Birthday little A!! 💙 She sounds like a wonderful person @BlueBay. She's lucky to have you xx

wow @BlueBay thats gone quickly

Hi @BlueBay 

Little A sounds gorgeous - she is a blessing and a joy - obviously

It's so good to see your positive post here - noticing something wonderful in your life -  we all need something we really love in our lives

I hope you can keep this up - your life has been such a struggle for you - and truly - every day there are things I am thankful for - 

Keep up the good work

Dec

Hi @BlueBay 

I remember when you posted when she was born- time is flying by.. You're such a beautiful person and so is your precious grand daughter. Happy birthday A. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846