Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

yeh @Former-Member bit more of a permanent lifestyle change due to intolerance. just have to add it to the list of issues. at least they found out the 2 reasons ive been so unwell

Slow night here tonight @Former-Member .... I have run out of steam for the moment, so not doing much, just relaxing.  There is a doco on about Walt Disney which D2 and I are watching.

So sorry you hear it's a sucky night for you @Anastasia.  Have you got some self-care items at hand ?  Hand cream is one I reach for ..... probably not as often as I should.  Something to distract in terms of music or something to watch on tv ?  It doesn't make the sucky stuff go away, but it's being a friend to yourself in a time if need.

Hugs ❣️

I hope things sort out a bit better for you now @outlander.

Sorry that you have had a stressful day too @Shaz51 

Heater is on here, and I am reaching for a hot chicolate.  Anyone else want one ?

Hello @outlander 

Thank you 😘 

Hello @Former-Member 

Big relapse for my boy. Thought we were on track. I'm not coping tonight. Back to hospital again next week for the sixth time. Wishing for a magic wand for many reasons. Thanks for listening, I appreciate you x

heaters on here too @Faith-and-Hope its 5 degrees here atm but expected to get colder.
resting while you can sounds like a good idea

Thank you @Faith-and-Hope 

A hot choccy sounds lovely. I appreciate you 😘 

Hey @Anastasia, sorry you're having a tough time atm. We're here for you if needed Heart

Thank you. I don't really know what to do right now. It's hard to care for someone when I can barely care for myself. Rough night has tipped me off the axis a bit. 

@Anastasia Yeah that's really rough, I hope you're able to find some time for yourself at some point. I dunno if it'll help, but you can always have a chat to the folks over at Family Drug Support, they have a helpline open 24/7 (1300 368 186)

Thank you @Jynx ❤️

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Faith-and-Hope  chocolate (without the hot) sounds good, Milo tin  + teaspoon would suffice 😁.

@Anastasia  6th admission = ☹️  crisis mode = ☹️

Perhaps a little something to go with your hot choc might be in order.

images - 2020-08-06T212216.420.jpeg

@outlander  let us know what virtual treats are suitable for you.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846