Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

Oops @Former-Member  has made a delivery while I was posting. Still waiting for pic, to see what it is.

I have been watching some of the replay of the Firefight concert too. That, and switching over to keep an eye on the footy.

thanks @Former-Member much appreciated

@Former-Member I just tagged you to the rough time thread..
pop seems to be ok at the moment though, had abit of a stress reaction but he went out with mums bf for a while and done something different so took him right out of what he was stressed about. hes forgotten about it now thankfully.
no improvement on the headaches though, I see my nurse and gp on Monday and im going to ask for tests and talk about the implant-it would be easier to say what it is but I think it classes as a medication so I cant 🤷‍♀️ but the last time I got 'I don't know'. my nurse is trained in sexual health so she should at least have some sort of idea! they are the only 2 things I can think of left to try out now.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Feeling geriatric @Former-Member  @outlander don't know who a lot of the performers are in the concert ...yikes

Former-Member
Not applicable

Ha ha  @Former-Member .. I know what you mean. I had no idea about the rappers or hip hoppers. At least I knew Queen, John Farnham, Delta Goodrum, Michael Buble, etc 😅

I know most of the artists @Former-Member some of them though never ever heard of them and prob wouldn't ever if I didn't just look them up lol
Former-Member
Not applicable

images - 2020-02-22T211437.362.jpeg

Former-Member
Not applicable

images - 2020-02-22T212411.065.jpeg

Hi @Former-Member Thanks for your kind offer.

Yes I would certainly join you for a Hot Choc.

Hopefully that will help to send you off to the Land of Nod (Zzzzz).

Sorry I'm late.

Several very sad phone calls, with a few of my brothers.

The loss of several beloved family pets, in just one week (it seems).

Adge

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh really @Adge ?  That is indeed very sad, and Im sorry to hear that.

A nice comforting hot choc is probably needed then. Not too late. I have time to gulp a hot choc down, before I head to bed. Yeah .. I know ... Its only 7.30pm over there in WA. And although its still early for me, I cannot keep my eyes open any longer.

So I will deliver a special hot choc and bid you good night.

Sherry 😀

Morning everyone ..... 👋💕

I would like to welcome @KVD @Mermaid1 @Lish51014 ..... please come and meet some other carers, even if your circumstances that bring you here are very different from each other, the carer role has many similar features and challenges regardless.  It helps you to realise, and feel, that you are not alone in those experiences, when we all walk along together with each other ..... there is comfort and understanding in community.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846