Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away@

Oh @Zoe7 that was hard.  "Funny" you should say that about boundaries.  I had a deep-and-meaningful convo with D3 tonight.  Boundaries is our situation are all wobbly, wonky and awkward, but they will be until we get through all this and can start to heal.

Cat is more mottled, with darker markings than I remembered.  She looks like a lighter version of Nelly 😏

I did think that when you got Nelly - they really are cousins Smiley Tongue

I can imagine so much in your life for both you and your baby dragons are extremely difficult right now Hon - and no doubt D3 is trying to find her feet in all this too - so hard for you all Smiley Sad It is great you have had that conversation though and can work on some smaller steps while everything is so wonky. Those kids really are lucky to have you @Faith-and-Hope Heart

Have you seen the photo of kitten yet?

Yes @Zoe7 .... and haha .... clearly ginger !!  It was his brother in the other image, wasn't it ?  

The white one is from a different litter @Faith-and-Hope and 5 weeks younger. Kitten has a brother who is the same colouring as him but the breeder is keeping that one as a show cat. I would love to get the white one but I am not sure I will be able to afford it ...they are very expensive.

I was looking for a different breed before I found Nelly @Zoe7, but they were very expensive and highly sought after here, so I considered adoption instead.  My girl found me ❣️

I need to try to sleep now @Zoe7.  There was something troubling me that I have thought through and written down now, so I should be able to leave it at that, and hopefully sleep now.

Goodnight Hon 💕💤

I am going to try to get a little rest/sleep @Faith-and-Hope Hope you can too Hon. 💖🌹😘 Goodnight sweetheart.

Posted at the same time @Faith-and-Hope Smiley Tongue Your girl definitely did find you ...and one very lucky girl she is Heart Hope now you have worked through whatever it is that was troubling you that you can sleep. Will check in on you tomorrow. Love ya Heart

Love ya too @Zoe7 .  Thanks for the chat .....

Love to you both @Zoe7  and @Faith-and-Hope  xx

Re: Far and Away

Hello @Shaz51 and hope you are well.
Have a 6 month old kitten called Allie
and she is lovely. Very sweet natured.
All the best. Bimby2.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846