Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

HoneyT
New Contributor

Sometimes it all becomes too much to handle and I just feel like giving up !!!

5 REPLIES 5
suzanne
Senior Contributor

Hi @HoneyT, welcome to the Forums.  I'm glad that you've found us and are reaching out for help.  I think lots of members find themselves where you are now.  Feeling tired of the struggle.   When that happens, it's always a good idea to reach out for help by ringing someone like:

Lifeline 13 11 14

The Samaritans 135 247

The Suicide Callback Service 1300 659 467

Have you rung these numbers?  They can often pull us back from the brink.

Can you tell us a little about what you're going through HoneytT?

By the way, I'm just moving your post so that it's more visible.

Re: Forum Guidelines

Hello @HoneyT,

welcome to the forum

Love to hear from you , you are not alone

sending you tender hugs HeartHeart

are  you able to  tell us a little about what you're going through HoneytT?

Re: Forum Guidelines

Hi @HoneyT just wanted to drop in and say welcome to the forums - so glad you found us. I look forward to hearing more about your experience, and what brought you to the Forums. You are among friends 🙂

Re: New member

I have some pretty full on health problems, some resulting in things like OCD, PTSD, servere anxiety and depression. Some of my health problems are chronic pain, multiple lesions in the brain and only developed epilepsy a couple of years ago. I am very blessed to have a close, loving and supportive family but I'm also not the only one with health issues. So lately it's just been one thing after the next with all of us and so life just really sucks sometimes and I've just been so scared of something happening to any of us! So worried it's been making me sick, this is too much!

Re: New member

Hello @HoneyT

How are you today ??

Come and join us on the Night shift anytime

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846