Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: autistic adults and the police

@Corny Smiley LOL Yep I agree entirely. My grandmother died of a heart attack instaneously. A perfect way to go.. No pain just instant death. That is the way to go. I want a sky burial. Look them up and tell me what you think. Either the native american way or the Tibetan way I really dont care but dont want to be in some coffin 🙂

Absolutely @greenpea its called the millionaires death for a reason. There are so many horrible ways to die but a stroke, embolism or heart attack is a winner.

There is hope for us.

I will check out the sky burial......I am thinking maybe they put your ashes in one of those rockets you buy at a Hobby store and shoot you into the clouds......just kidding Peas, I have read a lot of Buddhism.....I don't know if my sibs cubs would want to chop me up and feed me to the birds.........but hey, I could be wrong, they may love it!

Enjoy ya day, I gotta run Smiley LOLSmiley Happy

@Corny Hahahaha! See you later. Have a great day :Dxxx

@greenpea He he he he he my sib told me some monkeys where ducking and weaving through Sydney traffic this arvie, they esaped from Sydney Uni and frightened a few members of the public.

I am very tired tonight Peas, I hope you are well.

https://twitter.com/ItsPuppyLife/status/1221460063451136001

Corny Heart

Apparently, the latest is, that the male baboon was on his to have a vasectomy and he and his two girlfriends broke free and did a runner! He he he he Smiley LOL

@Corny  The body language on Cymber looked so mixed. On the one hand she was so gentle but on the other was clearly not enjoying her close to nature experience with the butterfly.She is such a beautiful dog btw :Dxxx

@Corny awwwwwwwwww 😄 I love hearing stories about ducks being rescued from busy roads by the police. By all accounts it is quite a common occurance.  I hope the ducklings are now safe and sound.Love peaxxx

@Corny  Hehehe! how on earth could they escape? someone slacked off big time there.

I don't know @greenpea, maybe someone is cranky with their boss, but then again, I am sure the baboons are very smart.....he he he he he he I love it when animals escape silly humans.

I love bunnies @greenpea ! My friend has 2. I would like a lop eared bunny I would carry them around in a baby bjorn with a hole at the front for their little cotton tail. 

Sorry to read that you have been up most the night, insomnia is just so awful, I had months of chronic insomnia that led to my breakdown in 2016, just could not sleep, sleeping tabs did nothing for me, I was just BING, wide awake. Since the middle of last year it has improved a lot, but I am always nervous it will return.

You'll be sleeping today with all the night shift workers coming off night shift Peas, I hope that it is restful, already very humid this morning. 

Corny Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846