Re: Not sure what to do !!!

awww soo sweet my @greenpea 

my grandma tried to teach me how to knit but I liked cooking better xxx

Hi my dearest friend @Shaz51, thinking of you my friend, hugs

thank you my wonderful friend @Jacques , how are you going xoxo

Hello @Jacques , @greenpea , @Bea , @Owlunar , @Appleblossom , @Former-Member , @Former-Member , @Determined , @Faith-and-Hope , @outlander , @Adge , @PeppiPatty , @Ali11 , @Janiee , @utopia 

we are going away for a week in may

mr shaz is starting to  gett negative thinking

and I am getting worried about leaving mum for a week

@Shaz51 Hi Shaz51 the stress of going on holidays I feel it.  Can you get someone to stay with your mum particularly overnight? I am sure there are agencies that look after older people that way. Or can she go into hospital during that period? I know she wont like it but it will only be for a week and then you wont worry about her as much.

As for me shaz idk I find the thought of going on a holiday super stressful so I understand completely where he is coming from ... I really cannot help with this one Shaz51 I am afraid ....Smiley Tongue

Sorry to hear that @Shaz51, where are you off to? Does your mum have outside help or are you her sole carer? 

hello @Ali11 , @greenpea 

thank you , mum would be upset that I am thinking like this

our D1 had brought us plane tickets to Darwin to spend a week with her @Ali11 

I have told the transistion team about being away for the week and I will remind my aunty ( mum`s sister) that I will be away

yes my super @greenpea , I knew that you would kniow how my mr shaz would be feeling , he will be ok , I just need to be postive and calm xx

my MIL is already saying negative things to mr shaz as she always does Smiley Sad

@Shaz51  sorry about MIL there is always one just to add to the anxiety of the situation.

You know what Shaz51 I don't know how you do it all. You manage to do so much in rl and online. Like my mum always says want something done give it to a busy person. Well you are that busy person xxxx

That sounds exciting @Shaz51, it's good that you have a team to help your mum, she'll be in good hands. We're sorry to hear that your husband is having negative thoughts about it, does it help to talk about some positive aspects about the trip?  

Hi my dear friend, 

i really hope you get away for a break, you need one so so badly, re mr shaz and his thinking, try to tell him all the amazing things you will see and do, how he will be able to relax and take so so many photos.

Your mum is a very independant woman @Shaz51 , she will be fine, maybe family could help to look after her for that week? or you could get some respite care for her. 

just a thought

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846