Re: Not sure what to do !!!

Hugs @Shaz51 .  Sounds like you need to rest for a bit .....

I think soo @Faith-and-Hope  Heart

@outlander, @Bea , @Former-Member , mum has 3 weeks left of the transition care to go and then that is it

@Shaz51  Hi Shaz51 sounds a hell of a day..... why is the physio so dead set on your mother using a stick when she is happy with the walker? Is this the same physio that wanted your mum to go to the pool?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Perhaps time to check and see if things like meals on wheels could be continued @Shaz51 

Sometimes I wonder @Shaz51  

Your mother is 88 and has a bowel obstruction for which she has had countless operations and it has been suggested she goes to a swimming pool 30 minutes drive away - and she told the physio and the person had it all "planned" - I am glad your Mum spoke up - and I don't think a swimming pool would be fun for me actually - ah woe is me - I am sorry it the plans were not going to work - truly - but that's asking a lot for an older person

Using a walking stick would be a harder issue - perhaps your Mum needs to speak up some more - it must be nerve-wracking watching her battle

We are all entitled to our opinions - and we are entitled - we even need to speak up - I can understand your Mum wanting to stick with the walker - she must be feeling safer with the mobile support with a handy seat right there. She is so independent naturally if she wants to stick with the walker being so independent she need tp say so - very hard  for her to give up I can tell

And you felt sick while you were cooking - my guess this isn't a symptom of pregnancy - so maybe it's your gall-bladder - or stress from all the visitors your Mum had - or something else - which you don't need

This is your second Mum saying take it easy - I'm glad you had time off over Easter - today it was raining - and you had custard tarts with your Mum - that sounds good

All the best Shaz - this is not an easy time for you and it has been going on with on-going stressors 

Thinking off you

Dec

yes @greenpea , same one and next week she is getting mum to go down town in her buggy

yes all in hand @Former-Member  --- meals on wheels to  be continued, my aged care has arranged protein drinks , alarm system  and other things which mum will need  which is good

thanks my second Mum @Owlunar Heart

mum will end up doin what she wants to do xx

maybe it's your gall-bladder - or stress from all the visitors your Mum had - or something else - which you don't need -- very true ,I also have hiatus hernia  and pain in the kidney area xx

early to bed i think

pregnancy-- wouldn`t that be the biggest surprise ever Smiley Happy

@Shaz51  in her buggy? is that a motorised scooter?

yes @greenpea a motorised scooter,but I think mum is just wanting to stay home xx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Do you ever take Mum's buggy for a spin @Shaz51 ? 

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846