Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

How do the horses cope with the heat @outlander ? How about Holly @Former-Member  and Jelly @Adge ?

Evening @outlander  @Former-Member @Adge @Shaz51 @Former-Member 

I think it's just one off those evenings for a lot of us.

I love all the pictures 

I have similar place to yours @outlander   very old Housing trust place and just cannot get rid of the heat either, using fans and lots of cold showers, I can't handle the heat anymore as I got older get migraines all the time with anything over 30, 

This week has gone so slow next 2 days suppose to be above 45 so I. Ight just live in the shower I reckon.

Sounds pretty cool @Adge  and @outlander  with some Xmas carols driving in the streets reminds me off when I lived in England, haven't had any of that here.

I hope you all get a cool change over the evening

They seem to be ok. We have plenty of shade for them and we also make them iceblocks to put in their water. If its very hot we go down twice or 3 times a day to put more iceblocks in for them. Usually they have a carrot or apple cut up in there too so as it melts they are enticed to drink some of the water to get the apple pieces
Former-Member
Not applicable

Holly feels the heat @Former-Member  and likes air conditioned comfort. She feels the cold too though, and loves the wood fire in winter.

Hi @saturnzoon @outlander @Adge @Shaz51 

Sorry to read Adge that its been a very difficult day for you. 💜

Sherry

Anything over 26 is to hot for me @saturnzoon depending on what i have to do in the day.

Yeh the community is pretty good for the kids this time of yr.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Our whippet is flaked out where she is getting some of the air conditioning @Former-Member and we try and walk her after tea.  The transition from country lane stroll  to walking along the old railway line - now walking track that is shared is still a work in progress, she managed about 1/2 this evening.

Former-Member
Not applicable

images (22).jpeg

Thankful for air-conditioning 😎😎😎

Jelly cat seems to be managing the heat (outside) quite well @Former-Member She wants to go outside in it (mostly).

Whereas heavy rain (only in Winter here), & cold in Winter, she is scared of.

I have trouble persuading Jelly to come in at night, in Summer (she wants to stay out).

In Winter, Jelly stays inside a lot more - & is more snuggly & friendly (added bonus).

Adge

Former-Member
Not applicable

79973934_2810249235663227_4204455855283765248_n.jpg

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Adge  how has your day been

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846