Re: Online Peer Group Chat// Lessons In Lockdown// Thursday 12th August, 7PM-8:30Pm AEST

I'm having a very bad day but I'm here. What is the chat thing about? Is it complicated? Do we have to go anywhere to chat?

@TideisTurning @Former-Member @TAB @Clawde 

Re: Online Peer Group Chat// Lessons In Lockdown// Thursday 12th August, 7PM-8:30Pm AEST

Yeah @TAB This a con, they promised . .. ? I am not doing another  password either WTF 😷🙈

sorry @Arizona  hope things get better. there is a link a few posts back, I'm not up to doing new passwords and stuff at the moment too hard

yeah I pressed the link as should have started already and it wanted password and new username not happening @Clawde 

Hi @Arizona,

You can access the peer group chat via this link-

https://www.sane.org/peer-support/peer-group-chat 

Here are some Peer Group Chat FAQs.

Take care,

Sphinxly

Yeah my freind, this does not sound right don't trust any of it @TideisTurning @TAB @Arizona @Former-Member  not happy you guys want the truth .? Why why why you can't handle the truth 

leave us be 

no wonder 💭 

Oh I'm sure it's real/legit @Clawde  it's just a bit over complicated seems

OK but Clawde not happy 😢 felt like saying the reality wish I did not be contacted I now wonder what.?

I'm sorry, I'm not going to participate in it. It's already 8pm and I'm very upset at the moment.

Hi there @Clawde,

I'm so sorry to see it has been stressful trying to access the Peer Group Chat tonight. Did you have a look at the FAQs? I'm sorry you were unable to join in tonight. A copy of the chat transcript will be posted in a few days here.

If you would like some technical support for next time you are welcome to email us on teams@saneforums.org.

Take good care,

Sphinxly

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846